Kids Activities Near Me (Downtown Culver City Edition)
Culver City is a vibrant and exciting city located in the heart of Los Angeles. With its bustling downtown area, there are plenty of things to do and explore in this vibrant community. Whether you're looking to take in some of the local cultures, explore the unique eateries and entertainment, or take a stroll on the historic streets, downtown Culver City has something for everyone. From historic attractions and museums to unique dining experiences and nightlife, this city has it all. Keep reading to explore 10 fun things to do in downtown Culver City!
Related: 25 Best Things to Do in Downtown LA
1. Visit the Culver City Art District: The Culver City Art District is home to a number of galleries, studios, and creative spaces. It is a great place to explore and discover new artists and artworks.
2. Go shopping: Downtown Culver City is home to a variety of independent shops and boutiques, as well as larger chain stores. There is something for everyone, from clothing and accessories to home goods and gifts.
3. Enjoy the outdoors: Downtown Culver City has several parks and green spaces where you can enjoy the outdoors. Options include the Culver City Stairs, the Culver City Dog Park, and the Culver City Skate Park.
4. Eat and drink: Downtown Culver City is home to a variety of restaurants, cafes, and bars. There are options for every taste and budget, from casual coffee shops to upscale dining experiences.
5. See a movie: Downtown Culver City is home to the ArcLight Cinemas, a popular movie theater chain known for its comfortable seating and high-quality sound and projection.
6. Attend an event: Downtown Culver City hosts a variety of events throughout the year, including art festivals, concerts, and other community events. Check the local events calendar to see what's happening during your visit.
7. Explore the historic district: Downtown Culver City has a number of historic buildings and landmarks that are worth exploring. The Culver Hotel, for example, is a historic building that has been restored and now serves as a luxury hotel.
8. Visit the Culver City Julian Dixon Library: The Julian Dixon Library is a popular destination for book lovers and those looking to learn more about the local history and culture of Culver City.
9. Take a walk along the Ballona Creek Bicycle Path: The Ballona Creek Bicycle Path is a popular spot for walking, jogging, and cycling. It offers beautiful views of the surrounding area and is a great place to get some exercise.
10. Visit the Culver City Farmers' Market: The Culver City Farmers' Market is held on Tuesday afternoons and offers a wide variety of fresh, locally grown produce, as well as prepared foods and other items. It's a great place to shop and support local farmers.