April Fools' Day is just around the corner, and if you're a parent, then you know how much fun it can be to prank your kids. With their gullibility and sense of humor, kids are the perfect targets for harmless and playful pranks that will make them laugh and create unforgettable memories. Whether you're looking to pull a classic prank or try something new and creative, we've got you covered with 32 fun April Fools' Day pranks to play on your kids.
1. Fill their favorite cereal bowl with gummy worms.
2. Place googly eyes on all the pictures and portraits in your house.
3. Replace their toothpaste with cream cheese.
4. Set their clocks back an hour and watch them rush to get ready for school.
5. Make "fake" chocolate chip cookies using mashed potatoes instead of dough.
6. Freeze their breakfast cereal in a bowl overnight, so it's solid in the morning.
7. Put a piece of tape over the sensor of the TV remote so it won't work.
8. Serve them cupcakes that look like meatloaf and mashed potatoes.
9. Switch the labels on their shampoo and conditioner bottles.
10. Tell them you made them breakfast in bed, but serve them a tray of plastic food.
11. Fill their room with balloons while they're sleeping.
12. Turn their room into a giant ball pit by filling it with plastic balls.
13. Replace their favorite candy with vegetables like carrots or celery.
14. Fill their shoes with confetti.
15. Serve them "meatball" cupcakes using cake balls and spaghetti.
16. Cover the toilet bowl with cling wrap.
17. Replace the cream in their Oreo cookies with toothpaste.
18. Replace their regular fruit juice with vegetable juice.
19. Use a remote control car to bring them breakfast in bed.
20. Put googly eyes on their stuffed animals.
21. Make "fake" ice cream cones using mashed potatoes and food coloring.
22. Hide their favorite toy and leave a trail of clues for them to follow.
23. Tell them you've made them a special treat, but give them a plate of broccoli.
24. Put a piece of tape over the mouthpiece of their phone, so they can't hear anything.
25. Fill their bathtub with bubbles before they get in.
26. Make a "fake" cake using only cardboard and frosting, and have them try to cut it.
27. Put a fake parking ticket on their bike or scooter.
28. Use a washable marker to draw a fake mustache or beard on their face while they're sleeping.
29. Replace their regular school supplies with silly alternatives like a giant pencil or a tiny eraser.
30. Put a whoopee cushion on their chair.
31. Tell them you're going on a trip to a made-up place, like the "Land of Chocolate".
32. Switch the order of their drawers, so their socks are on top, and their shirts are on the bottom.
FUN WITH KID IN LA®: Where Fun and Family
Come Together, All in One Place!