How To Enjoy World Series From The Comfort Of Your Own Home!
The Los Angeles Dodgers are going to the 2020 World series, and this year rooting for the home team means bringing the spirit of America’s favorite pastime into our homes. Which has us visiting the Los Angeles Dodgers official grocer, our local Smart and Final for the fan favorites we’d enjoy at the ballpark.
Here are some fun ideas for the 2020 World Series, which start on October 20, 2020!
1. Peanuts and Cracker Jacks: a baseball staple going back almost a century. They’re in the song, go get them.
2. Hot Dogs: hot dogs at a ballgames used to have people arguing over which ballparks had the best mustard, lol. Easy and kids love ‘em.
3. Nachos: Every stadium has nachos, and everyone can share. Best of all they can be topped with anything you can dream up. Fun and crunchy.
4. Ice Cream Sundae: Cool and sweet, we don’t usually think of sundaes as ballpark food, but we’ve all seen those upside down helmet sundaes at the ballpark, usually when we’re walking back to our seats thinking,”I should have got one of those”.
5. Pop Corn: popcorn is just a great crunchy treat. Another snack everyone enjoys that can be as healthy or decadent as you wish. Popcorn is best when the tension is high and you can crunch away.
From hot dogs and buns, to the ketchup, mustard, and relish to top them with, Smart and Final’s First Street brand of products will have your family telling you,”You’ve hit a home run!”