The holidays are not complete without visiting at least one of the amazing California Theme Parks, but we know how expensive it can get during the holidays. So if you don't want to break the bank, and still want to have a fantastic time with your kiddos, keep reading for great ways to save big on your tickets to the most popular California Theme Parks during the holiday season this year.
3. Southern California CityPASS. Save $5 per person at SeaWorld San Diego, Disneyland Park and Disneyland California Adventure, and LEGOLAND when you buy a CityPASS.
4. See California. Get your tickets through See California and save anywhere between $20 to $50 on each ticket to different Theme Parks.
5. Value Days. Purchase 1-Day Value Tickets if you are visiting Disneyland and save up to $38 for each ticket. 1-Day Value Tickets are valid for admission to one theme park on any value season dates.
6. Buy A Day Get the 2nd Day Free. Universal Studio Hollywood is offering Buy A Day, Get the 2nd Day Free if you purchase your tickets online now through December 19, 2019.
7. Costco. Purchase Discounted Tickets for SeaWorld Gold Annual Pass Ticket, or San Diego e-cards to save money on your tickets.
8. American Express. If you have an American Express card that earns Membership Rewards points, you can redeem those points for Theme Parks tickets, depending on the type of rewards you earn.
9. Undercover Tourist. Find Discounted Tickets to various California Theme Parks at Undercover Tourist's website.
10. AAA. Take advantage of Disney vacation packages through AAA.
11. aResTravel. Purchase your Six Flags Magic Mountain Tickets through aResTravel's website and save up to $25 on each adult tickets. Or bundle and save on Knott's Berry Farm & Six Flags Magic Mountain Tickets and save up to $67.00.
12. Buy A Day Ticket. Pick the date you'll visit Six Flags Magic Mountain, and save up to 40% when you buy tickets online at least one day before your trip, or buy Season Passes and save up to 65%.