San Diego is one of the most popular spots that Angelinos love to visit with family. And when you travel with kids, visiting the popular attractions like SeaWorld, San Diego Zoo, and LEGOLAND are a must. If you are traveling on a budget, we've found you 6 great tips that will save you lots of money on your favorite attractions, and even on hotels.
1. "Get Away Today" Vacation. Get Away Today has low prices on San Diego Vacation Packages. You can book your hotel and tickets to many different attractions at San Diego through Get Away Today, or buy your tickets and save on admission tickets to attractions.
2. Go San Diego Card. Visit 35+ San Diego attractions and save up to 55% on museums, tours, and activities, and pay nothing at the gate.
3. Southern California CityPASS. Save up to $156.99 per person, and skip ticket lines at the best San Diego attractions like SeaWorld, San Diego Zoo, and LEGOLAND when you buy a CityPASS. CityPASS is valid for 14 consecutive days starting with the first day of use, giving you and your family plenty of time to truly experience San Diego.
4. Groupon. Look for discounts for hotels, tours, rentals, and other San Diego activities at Groupon.
5. Check San Diego community calendar. Fill your free time with free and cheap special events happening in and around the city.
6. Free admission days. Most Museums, Zoos, National Park, and Gardens offer free admission days every month. Check Savy California blog to find out more information about free days.