Greystone Mansion & Gardens
Completed in 1928 for the son of oil tycoon Edward L. Doheny, Greystone Mansion & Gardens is a Beverly Hills and Los Angeles treasure. The City of Beverly Hills purchased the property in 1965, and in 1971 the entire 18.3 acre site was formally dedicated as a public park. Greystone was listed in the National Register of Historic Places in 1976 and in 2013 was designated Beverly Hills Local Historic Landmark No. 4.