Marina del Rey 4th of July Premier Dinner Cruise
Experience a plated dinner with an impressive fireworks display!
Date & Location
Jul 04, 2022, 6:30 PM
From $115, 13755 Fiji Way, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292
This 4th of July a Premier dinner cruise in Marina del Rey is sure to create an unforgettable evening on the water with an illuminated skyline. Experience a plated dinner with an impressive fireworks display. Dine the night away with friends and family and soak in Marina del Rey's refreshing views.Includes
- Three-hour premier dinner cruise from Marina del Rey
- Delicious plated dinner with freshly prepared entrees, salads and desserts
- Front-row seats for a stunning fireworks display (weather permitting)
- Unlimited coffee, hot tea, iced tea and water
- Spectacular views of the city skyline and local landmarks
- Guaranteed table for your party size
- Onboard entertainment
Extras & Upgrades:
- Creative cocktails, wine and beer from our well-stocked cash bar
- Window table reservations for the best views
- Additional upgrades to customize your experience
*City Cruises is not associated with the fireworks show and cannot guarantee the show will occur, nor the timing/length of the show.Schedule
Board: 6:30pm | Cruise: 7:00pm - 10:00pm
Give yourself plenty of time for parking, walking to the boat, and check-in at the dock.
Due to the popularity of the event on July 4th, expect heavy traffic delays entering and exiting Marina del Rey. There will be a number of street closures in and around Marina del Rey and may start as early as 4:00pm and will continue throughout the day based on parking lot availability. Please note that the times and locations of street closures are subject to change at any time due to traffic conditions.
Passengers using ride-share services, such as Lyft or Uber, should expect the same extended delays in service time due to heavy traffic and scheduled street closures; may be required to be dropped off outside of the street closures. Click here to get more information on street closures!Where to Meet
Departs from Fisherman's Village Marina, 13755 Fiji Way, Marina del Rey, CA 90292Dress Code
4th of July is your excuse to dress up! We encourage semi-formal attire (dressy separates: slacks, button-ups, dresses) for your evening on the water.
Tickets are coming soon!
- Thu, Nov 09$29 - $39Nov 09, 2023, 5:30 PM – Dec 31, 2023, 9:00 PM$29 - $39 , 26300 Crenshaw Blvd, Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275
- Fri, Nov 17FreeNov 17, 2023, 5:00 PM – Dec 31, 2023, 9:00 PMFree, 700 W 7th St, Los Angeles, CA 90017
- Fri, Nov 24Deal $109Nov 24, 2023, 9:00 AM – Jan 01, 2024, 6:00 PMDeal $109, 100 Universal City Plaza, Universal City, CA 91608