Arroyos & Foothills Conservancy
See our wild surroundings from an entirely new perspective!
Date & Location
Jun 14, 9:00 AM – Oct 01, 7:00 PM
$5 - $15 , 1418 Descanso Dr, La Cañada Flintridge, CA 91011
Organized and presented by Arroyos & Foothills Conservancy, Living in a Wildlife Corridor is an interactive and multi-sensory exhibit at the historic Boddy House at Descanso Gardens. Through the lenses of talented wildlife photographers and camera trappers, via the paint brushes and canvases of local artists, and through the stories and wisdom of the Tongva people who have stewarded this land for millennia, visitors will see our wild surroundings from an entirely new perspective.
📅 Dates & Times
Now - Oct 1, 2023
9 am – 7 pm
1418 Descanso Dr.
La Cañada Flintridge, CA 91011
👪 Age requirement
- $15 adults
- $11 seniors (65 and older)
- $11 students with ID
- $5 children (5–12 years old)
- Free for children 4 years and younger
Click on "Google" on the map for directions.
Event listings are believed to be accurate at the time of posting, but details are subject to change without notice. Please confirm all details with the event organizer before attending. FUN WITH KIDS IN LA® is not liable for errors, omissions, or changes to listings in our calendar. Some events have paid us to be on our events calendar, and some events contain an affiliate link.
- Tue, Sep 051313 Disneyland Dr, Anaheim, CA 92802Sep 05, 8:00 AM PDT – Oct 31, 10:00 PM PDT1313 Disneyland Dr, Anaheim, CA 92802
- Fri, Sep 15$17.90 - $29.90Sep 15, 10:00 AM – Nov 12, 9:00 PM$17.90 - $29.90 , 1345 N Montebello Blvd, Montebello, CA 90640
- Fri, Sep 15$27.30 - $74Sep 15, 10:00 AM – Oct 31, 8:00 PM$27.30 - $74, 4327 Beverly Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90004