Kidspace Children's Museum
Nestled in Brookside Park next to the historic Rose Bowl, Kidspace Children’s Museum is an industry leader in the field of informal, free choice learning whose mission is to nurture the potential of all children through kid-driven experiences, inspiring them to become joyful, active learners. Kidspace is designed for children ages 10 and under to play and have memorable experiences with their caregivers.
In its 40-year history, Kidspace has served over 5-million guests in the greater Los Angeles area. Located on nearly three and a half acres, Kidspace has more than 40 hands-on exhibits, beautiful outdoor spaces, programs, and special events that are designed to encourage a child’s growth and development through exploration of natural environments, investigation in science, and artistic expression.
Kidspace hosts a free family night on the first Tuesdays of every month (except in September) from 4 – 8 pm.
Kidspace offers unique party venues, and engaging themes, that will make your child's special day a fun and cherished occasion.
All Birthday Parties Include:
- Exclusive use of the area for two hours.
- Kidspace party specialists to facilitate interactive activities.
- Museum admission for all party guests for the entire day.
- Paper goods - plates (lunch and cake size), cups, napkins, table covers, and utensils.
- Kidspace goodie bag and balloon for each child.
- 30 party invitations and thank you notes.
- Add-ons available, such as catering or additional entertainment.
- Please note date and time restrictions for each venue, parties must be booked 3 weeks in advance.
Kidspace Children Museum will reopen on April 22. Member tickets are available on April 15. All guests, including children, must have a timed-entry online ticket to enter Kidspace. Members enjoy free admission through the same system along with dedicated reservation capacity all year.